Sunday, May 1, 2011

Espionage

When Vivian learned how to crawl out of her crib,
I decided to go with the video monitor.
Best idea EVER! 
This bad boy has a built in camera (not the greatest, but pretty good), 
speaker and the ability to attach a total of 4 monitors to it.
(Not that 4 will be necessary in the near future.)

The first night I laughed so hard at her ability 
to get out of her crib very easily (granted the mattress in on the FLOOR)
and her reaction to me speaking through the monitor. 

I have to share some of the funniest ones:

Getting out step by step
 





"Whose there????"



Pouty Face 

2 comments:

steve + brindy arnett said...

haha!! how funny! thats so awesome you have footage of it all!

Chelsea said...

Time for a crib tent!

Is the "Who's there" one of when you talked to her? That would be hilarious!