Thursday, February 10, 2011

RN144783


Well, *sigh* I just renewed my RN licence for another 4 years.
I cannot believe it has been that long!!
It's one of those deja vu moments where you can't imagine life without it,
yet it seems like yesterday you were a nursing student reassuring your patient:
"Yes, I have given many shots before..."
[just not to a living, breathing person]

There are days when I ask my self

"Why in the world do I do this?!?"
or
"I don't even think I like people anymore;
send me somewhere where I can't hear another person complain"

...but that's when I receive a
heartfelt thanks from a patient or a family member and it makes it all worth while!


**BTW being a Dialysis Nurse,
I can't help but mention becoming an organ donor.
Please look into it here.

1 comment:

Mamacita said...

Congrats! I bet you are an amazing nurse, even to the cranky ones.