After several failed bidding wars, I found this diamond in the rough and closed on June 11th 2008... This house was NOT love at first sight (as you will see in the pictures to follow). Honestly, I took a shower after going inside. It smelled awful from the garbage can in the front room and was crawling with crickets (where there are crickets, there are scorpions… eek!!) It has taken a TON of work and time to get it to where it is. I have done the following: replace every possible hardware imaginable, tile, replace a bath tub, re-run plumbing, landscape (along with GREAT help from my dad, the pro landscaper), paint every inch of this house (literally, doors, ceilings, walls, and the outside!), install crown molding, install track lighting, put in surround sound, and… whew! Well, I know I’m forgetting something!!
Anyways, enjoy the pictures… there are a LOT!
The Outside Before...

The Outside AFTER...
The Living Room Before...
(Yes that is our garbage can. And YES it had a poopy diaper inside from the original owners)

The Living Room AFTER!
The Kitchen Before...
(Yes there were Christmas Decorations STILL up in May)

The Kitchen After...
The TV Room Before....

The TV Room After...
The Guest Bathroom Before... Or in the middle ;)
AFTER!!!
No Before Pictures for the Master Bathroom, but I have some great After's :)
We will be starting our backyard soon, but we have done a few things so far...
Before...


After :)
I love my trees !
1 comment:
WOW! I mean WOW! That is just so amazing! And it blows my mind that my house could look like that, because we have the exact same floor plan. What a difference. Someday we will own a home and be able to call Brendon over for a little help. :) Nice work and I love your taste!
Post a Comment