Vivian Marie Ferrin
Born on : 8/17/09
@ 9:00 pm
7.5 lbs
20.5 inches
Head: 14.2 cm (ouch)

Our sweet little girl finally arrived! (and I'm finally Blogging it!) I was induced at 8pm on Sunday and 25 hours later she was here. Don't worry, I didn't labor for those 25 hours. Pitocin wasn't started until 11am on Monday due to her heart rate. Turns out she had her cord wrapped around her neck twice! Good thing I only pushed for about 5 minutes, bad thing was I had an oxygen mask on and laid on my left side the whole stinkin time. But nevertheless, she came to us safe and sound and we couldn't be happier! Especially because she looks just like her Mama :D (Brendon said he was grateful for that). Her eyes were wide open and she was looking around like crazy... As you can see in her pictures.
Proud Daddy
Still looking around...

Grandma Karen
Dr. Bullaro-Anderer
2 comments:
Congratulations again! She is just perfect. Enjoy!!
she is beautiful!! babies are so much fun and so much work at the same time. your life is changed now forever, in a good way:)
when i had kylee my sister showed me a book called "baby wise" it's my baby bible! i'm not sure if you have heard of it or not but it is a must!! my fav is that it helps you get your little one to sleep thru the night around 2-3 months.
congratulations:)
Post a Comment